Snorkel + Google Cloud
Build and deploy AI faster using Snorkel Flow and Google Cloud
Together, Snorkel AI and Google Cloud help Fortune 500 enterprises, federal agencies and other AI innovators to rapidly transform proprietary data into powerful AI applications.
Transform unstructured data into AI
Instantly pull unstructured data such as text or images from Google BigQuery into Snorkel Flow. Label data programmatically to quickly generate high-quality training sets and highly-accurate ML models.
Build models at enterprise speed
Quickly and securely deploy at scale
Get up and running fast with Snorkel Flow on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) to capitalize on Google’s secure, compliant storage and highly-scalable cloud infrastructure.
The accuracy of any ML model is only as good as the data it was trained on. The combination of Snorkel AI’s programmatic, data-centric approach to labeling with Google Cloud’s ability to help organizations build, deploy and scale efficient AI models is a game-changer.
Dr. Ali Arsanjani
Director of Cloud Partner Engineering at Google Cloud
Quickly and securely access unstructured data stored on Google Cloud
- Use the native Snorkel Flow connector to seamlessly consume data in BigQuery
- Easily ingest data stored in Google Cloud Storage (GCS) or Cloud SQL
Harness the power of foundation models to solve real-world problems
- Access PaLM 2 and other models via native integration with Vertex AI Model Garden
- Leverage Vertex AI Generative AI Studio to accelerate custom model development
- Fine-tune and adapt the PaLM FM with proprietary data for custom use cases
Easily train, deploy and adapt ML models for custom use cases
- Train, serve and manage custom models with Vertex AI
- Train custom models with AutoML
- Snorkel Prompt Builder uses Google Flan-T5 as a default
- Train custom document workflows with Document AI Workbench
- Export labeled data and train a custom DialogFlow agent
Recent partnership news
Large language model training: tackling data challenges (Next Panel, 32 minutes)
Building production-ready AI with Google’s PaLM 2 LLM, proprietary data, and Snorkel Flow (5min DEMO)