The implementation and integration of Trustworthy AI into our country's most critical systems is essential to accelerating economic prosperity and national security. However, traditional approaches to developing machine learning (ML) models and AI applications suffer from numerous challenges that create significant ethics and governance concerns.
This two-hour online event will explore the challenges facing organizations seeking to employ Trustworthy AI, practical steps being taken by leaders in government and beyond to ensure its effective use, and how new data-centric technologies are enabling its development.
- Trustworthy AI challenges, policy frameworks, and practical solutions
- Explainability and Transparency
- Detecting and Mitigating Bias
- Supply Chain Integrity for AI/ML
- Governance and Auditability
- Provenance and Lineage
- The challenges of relying on manual data labeling
- New data-centric approaches to Trustworthy AI
- Securely operationalizing AI/ML
- AI/ML use cases for the Government
Meet the thinkers and doers who are implementing Trustworthy AI solutions.
Anyone involved with developing AI policy or implementing AI systems for the federal government (or other public sector organizations) would benefit from joining this event, including: data scientists, policy/decision makers, analysts, researchers, engineers, program/acquisitions managers, contractors, and more.
If you know of others in your organization who would like to attend, please share this link: https://snorkel.ai/event/trustworthy-ai-a-practical-roadmap-for-government/