Snorkel Flow Hands-on Workshop
September 29, 2022 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Join our instructor-led virtual workshop where you will get hands-on experience using Snorkel Flow to build AI applications rapidly using a data-centric AI workflow, weak supervision, and programmatic labeling.
In this two-hour workshop, experts from Snorkel will introduce you to Snorkel Flow and walk you through an end-to-end process of data labeling, model training, and refinement.
This workshop is hosted virtually and is free to attend.
Who should attend?
Data scientists, machine learning, and software engineers within Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations that are:
- looking to automate labeling and accelerate the development of NLP applications
- working with private data that cannot be shipped to external labeling services
- working with data that requires subject matter experts to label
- Get hands-on access to the Snorkel Flow platform
- Learn how programmatic labeling and weak supervision work
- Generate large labeled datasets quickly by writing labeling functions
- Train ML models in-platform for text and document classification problems
- Iterate on training data with instant error analysis and model-guided feedback
- Try novel techniques such as data-centric UI, boosted active learning, search-based and embeddings-based programmatic labeling
Training and Documentation Lead
About the speaker
Mark heads Snorkel AI’s training and documentation efforts across all industries and use cases. Mark joined Snorkel AI from NVIDIA where he was a Training Platform Engineer. Mark has a degree in mathematics and computer science from St. Cloud University.