Snorkel Flow demo and intro to programmatic labeling
Even with the rapid advancements to AI made possible by LLMs and Foundation Models, data remains the key to unlocking real value for enterprise AI.
During this live event, Braden Hancock, Snorkel AI co-founder and head of technology, will show how Fortune 500 AI/ML teams are using Snorkel flow to unlock this value with a data-centric development workflow and give a brief introduction to the fundamentals of programmatic labeling and weak supervision.
Plus, you’ll get a chance to see the latest foundation model development capabilities in Snorkel Flow.
You’ll see how Snorkel Flow:
- Accelerates AI development with programmatic labeling, a fundamentally more scalable approach to building and maintaining high-quality datasets
- Enables utilizing existing resources (noisy labels, models, ontologies, etc.), domain expert heuristics, embeddings, foundation models, and more to improve label quality
- Continuously updates and analyzes models to guide training data development
- Enables adapting to real-world changes with a few clicks instead of manual relabeling from scratch
- Can be used to distill LLM knowledge into a smaller, efficient model or to fine-tune an existing foundation model like GPT-3
- Can use LLM knowledge with zero- and few-shot learning to auto-label training data with a push of a button
Space at this event is limited to enterprise users, and advance registration with a business email is required. Your registration request will be reviewed by the Snorkel team, and you will receive an email confirmation from Zoom once approved to attend the live event. Registration will close 24 hours prior to the event.
Co-founder and Head of Technology