Build adaptable conversational AI applications with Snorkel Flow
February 23, 2022 | 11∶00 AM–11∶30 AM Pacific Time
Creating a chatbot is easy, but making one that is customized to your business, adapts to changing business needs, and is loved by customers is complex. Enterprises globally are blocked, not by ML models or infrastructure to build conversational experiences, but by lack of labeled training data necessary to train highly performant models.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Snorkel AI helps enterprises develop highly performant conversational AI solutions while reducing application development time using Snorkel Flow.
The webinar will cover
- An introduction to the data-centric approach to
- How to adapt conversational AI models to changing business scenarios
- What is programmatic labeling and how does it work
- Building accurate and adaptable utterance classifiers using Snorkel Flow
- How a Fortune 500 bank used Snorkel Flow to scalably create and retrain complex conversational AI models, leading to faster iteration cycles and more accurate models over time.
Machine Learning Solutions Engineer
About the presenter
Ben is a Machine Learning Solutions Engineer at Snorkel where he works with some of the top organizations across healthcare, financial services, and agriculture to help solve complex ML problems and deliver value with Snorkel Flow. Before joining Snorkel, Ben led Machine Learning Engineering at Orbita, a conversational AI platform provider for healthcare and life sciences. Prior to Orbita, Ben worked as a software- and machine learning engineer at Indico Data Solutions and Natel Energy/Upstream Tech. Ben earned an MS and conducted research in Soil Chemistry and Physics at the University of Hohenheim and the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna respectively.