Bridging the gap between foundation models & enterprise AI
November 22, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Foundation models such as GPT-3, DALL-E 2, Stable Diffusion, and others are incredible for generative, creative, and exploratory tasks. But enterprises are blocked from using them in production for real-world, performance-critical tasks by adaptation and deployment challenges.
Join Snorkel AI CEO and co-founder Alex Ratner on November 22 for the introduction of Data-centric Foundation Model Development and Snorkel Flow's suite of capabilities to unlock the power of foundation models for enterprises.
During the launch event, you’ll learn about:
- The adaptation and deployment barriers to enterprise adoption of foundation models
- How data-centric AI bridges these adaptation and deployment gaps
- Snorkel Flow's new capabilities to dramatically accelerate adaptation and build smaller, more accurate deployable models
- Results from several research papers published by the Snorkel AI team about foundation models
- Real-world foundation model case studies from Pixability, a top-3 US bank, and a global ecommerce company
CEO and co-founder | Snorkel AI
About the presenter
Alex Ratner is the co-founder and CEO at Snorkel AI, and an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the University of Washington. Prior to Snorkel AI and UW, he completed his Ph.D. in CS advised by Christopher Ré at Stanford, where he started and led the Snorkel open source project, and where his research focused on applying data management and statistical learning techniques to emerging machine learning workflows such as creating and managing training data and applying this to real-world problems in medicine, knowledge base construction, and more. Previously, he earned his A.B. in Physics from Harvard University.