Last Updated:March 13, 2023
BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, AND/OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR ATTENDING THE EVENT, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE EVENT TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE EVENT TERMS, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE OR ACCESS THE EVENT.
- Event. The Event will bring together top artificial intelligence and machine learning experts (each a “Speaker”) to discuss a data centric approach in AI. You acknowledge and agree that Snorkel AI reserves the right to change, at any time, any and all aspects of the Event, including, without limitation, schedule, Speakers, features, themes, program, venue, hosts, moderators, time, and content. Any changes will be without liability to you or any third party.
- Use of Your Content and Likeness. You acknowledge and agree that Snorkel AI may record the Event and create photographs, transcriptions, and audio, visual, and/or audiovisual works of or based on thereon (collectively, the “Recordings”). If applicable, certain features of the platforms used for streaming and making available the Event (the “Event Platforms”) may permit you to participate via audio and video (and such participation “Your Appearances”) to share, submit, transfer, transmit, make available, or upload information, text, images, video, or other content in connection with participating in the Event (any such content that you so share, submit, transfer, transmit, make available, or upload, “Your Content”). You hereby grant Snorkel AI an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit Your Content and Your Appearances during the Event, to publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available the Recordings (the “Purpose”). Further, you acknowledge and agree Snorkel AImay capture your name, image, voice and likeness (“Likeness”) to the extent you provide or display such as part of your participation in the Event. You acknowledge and agree that Snorkel AI may use your Likeness as embodied in the Recordings for the Purpose, without any further approval from you or any payment to you.
- Code of Conduct. You agree not to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Snorkel AI’s website or the Event Platforms any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
- solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers, networks, or Event Platforms connected to the Event, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or Event Platforms;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Event (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Event);
- harass or interfere with any other attendee’s or Speaker’s use and enjoyment of the Event;
- hinder the organization of the Event;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Event or any content or performances displayed or shared as part of the Event;
- use the Event to market any goods or services;
- record the Event; or
- use the Event to upload, transmit, display, or distribute any information, text, images, video, or other content that:
- violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable;
- is harmful to minors in any way; or
- is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- Right to Remove. Snorkel AI may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the Event, and/or remove you and/or Your Content from the Event without any liability on Snorkel AI’s part, including if you violate this Agreement.
- Disclaimer. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Snorkel AI (and its successors and assigns) expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the Event (including any content or performances provided by the Speakers or any other attendee), the Recordings, and Event Platforms, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement. Snorkel AI does not guarantee that the Event will be available, that Event Platforms will be available or error free, or that any information in the Event will be accurate or complete. You assume all responsibility with respect to the use of third-party platforms and technology you use for accessing or attending the event, and you agree that Snorkel AI shall have no liability or responsibility with respect to any damage caused thereby. In addition, Snorkel AI shall have no liability for the creation and any exploitation of the Recordings any interactions with or conduct of other attendee’s, Speakers, or any third-party websites or platforms of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Event, including any content shared by other attendees of the Event and/or Speakers.